Tuesday 31 May 2011

Concert at Parliament Hill. . .

As a first update of many (hopefully more than one post a decade. . .), I'm writing about the 2 gigs I have this weekend.

The first is with Get Rhythm - the '50s and '60s Rock and Roll cover band I play in (http://www.get-rhythm.co.uk/). We will be playing on Friday night at The George and Dragon in Chesham - would be great to see some friendly faces there :)

The second is a completely new experience for me so should be really interesting. . . if a little scary (due to the amount of sight-reading!) I'm playing with Grimsdyke Brass Band at Parliament Hill Bandstand in Hampstead Heath.

Check them out here : http://www.grimsdykebrass.co.uk/index.htm

There are some real crackers in the setlist - including; E.T, The Vicar Of Dibley Theme, Disney Fantasy and Ticket To Ride.

If you like what you're reading and want to hear more about my music dominated life, click "Follow" and tell a friend for good measure :)

Danny x

No comments:

Post a Comment